peek away

9/20/2013

you really don't know me. has anyone taken the time to get to know me? i honestly dont think so. im misunderstood. im a stranger. i see you walk by while inside i just want to curl up in the corner. i feel like a ghost to the world. to myself.

its 4 am and im still up again. i have no energy, and all my friends are too fucking lazy for shit. i honestly think life is just not meant to go well for some people. i was one of them. i get by. i always do. but i hope one day i can feel earth is my home. and im not just some skeleton getting by.

i dont have much to say...im tired of the internet. im jaded with all this bullshit sites. fake friends. "Oh! i got 40 likes , im so fucking special..."

good for you. smile for me...cuz lately i force mine. im a ghost wiith a smile smeared on by make up.


if i feel so much like a stranger why do i bother..i know things will get better. but right now. im not meant to be in this time and era.

thats its. no ones going to read this, but i got it out.

enjoy your artificial life.